Zamaxt Games, its subsidiaries and its affiliates (“Company”, “we”, “Gavin Catto”, "Zara Games", "MPossible Games" or “Zamaxt Games”) respect the privacy of the users of their mobile applications (“User” or “you”) and are committed to protect the Users’ information. We believe you have a right to know our practices regarding information we may collect and use when you use our Apps (defined below).
1. Your consent (important, please read carefully!)
2. Which information may be processed from Users of our Zamaxt Games Apps?
There are two types of information which may be processed about Users of our Zamaxt Games Apps:
2.1 Non-personal Information. Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”) may be collected, stored and/or processed by us and/or third party providers of certain products and services, such as ad networks, analytics, etc. (“Third Party(ies)”). Zamaxt Games and Third Parties do not know the identity of the User from whom Non-personal Information has been collected. Non-personal Information is any information which is available to Zamaxt Games and/or Third Parties through use by Users of the Zamaxt Games Apps.
2.2 Personal Information. Individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual and/or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
· Game Center Features: If a User enables Game Center Features (defined in our TOU) in Zamaxt Games Apps, then Zamaxt Games will be provided with access to the identifier number of the User’s Game Center account (i.e. access token).
In addition, Zamaxt Games may collect and/or process, directly or through Third Parties, the Personal Information being the User’s persistent device identifier such as advertising identifier (IDFA, Advertising ID), randomly generated User ID and IP address. We keep IP addresses for 1 week for error logs and then delete them. We note that Zamaxt Games may collect, use and provide access to the User’s advertising identifier in accordance with the applicable Platform Provider’s rules, policies and guidelines.
In addition, Third Parties may track and collect information regarding your on-line activities over time and across different online platforms (such as websites, applications, etc.). For more information regarding your ability to cease such tracking and collection, please see below Section 18.
To clarify, any Non-personal Information connected or linked to or associated with any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection, linkage or association exists.
Zamaxt Games does not collect or process any financial or payment information, any government identification numbers, any non-public phonebook or contact information, any microphone and camera sensor data, or any sensitive device data concerning Users.
3. How is the Information about Our Users collected?
3.1 Non-personal Information may be collected through your use of the Zamaxt Games Apps. In other words, when you are using a Zamaxt Games App and Third Parties are aware of it and may gather information relating to such usage, through the APIs or SDK embedded in our Zamaxt Games Apps. In addition, local Non-personal Information may also be stored on your device via generally accepted industry technologies used within the Zamaxt Games Apps, such as “cookies” and local storage (see Section 11 below for further details with respect to Cookies and Local Storage).
3.2 Personal Information which you provide Zamaxt Games directly and/or through Third Parties via your installation and/or your behavior to ads inside such Apps. This information is collected via the Zamaxt Games Apps or such Third Parties’ APIs or SDKs embedded in our Zamaxt Games Apps. In addition, local Personal Information may also be stored on your device via generally accepted industry technologies used within the Zamaxt Games Apps, such as “cookies” and local storage (see Section 11 below for further details about Cookies and Local Storage).
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
· Use it for statistical, analytical and research or business intelligence purposes (e.g., to track trends within our Zamaxt Games Apps, for reports and for public relations purposes); and for customization, development and improvement of our Zamaxt Games Apps (for example, analyzing and fixing of problems, frequency capping (limiting the number of times a specific advertisement is presented to the same mobile device), developing new offerings, providing better content, simplifying and improving the User experience including based on behavior and preferences shown by Users usage within the Zamaxt Games Apps).
· Measure traffic and usage on the Zamaxt Games Apps.
· Promote our Apps.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
· Personalize and enhance the Users’ experience while using the Zamaxt Games Apps.
· Improve the Zamaxt Games Apps.
· Provide the Users with personalized content and information, including customized ads, interest-based ads, targeted ads, etc.
· Enable certain ad serving features, such as frequency capping etc.
· Enable certain functionalities available within the Apps, for example in-app purchases.
· Enable the User to use the Game Center Features, the Social Features.
· To allow Users to participate in contests or other online game events and to publicly display achievements or statistical data (such as scores, rankings and achievements) that is generated through such User’s participation.
· Authentication purposes including to verify clicks and/or installs, verify User’s identity for the purpose of dealing with inappropriate interactions of Users and/or fraudulent use of our Apps.
· Measure reach and effectiveness of ad campaigns, to offer targeted ads, to personalize experience by showing ads for products and services that are more likely to appeal to the User (i.e. behavioral ads).
· Send push notifications to the User’s device after the User agrees to accept push notifications from Zamaxt Games or Third Parties. Users can deactivate push notification by changing the settings within the App and/or changing the notification settings in accordance with the instructions of the operating system running on the Users’ device. Users may also opt out by clicking the “unsubscribe” option contained in the message.
· Any other purpose explained at the time of collection.
5. Sharing Information with other third parties
We may share Personal Information in the following cases:
1. to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
3. to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
4. to respond to claims that any content published on the Zamaxt Games Apps violates any right of a third-party;
5. to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company, its Users, suppliers, licensors, licensees or the general public;
6. when the Company undergoes any change of control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of the assets of Company, in which case your Personal Information may also be disclosed, transferred and/or assigned;
7. pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure;
8. as part of a competition, receiving rewards or otherwise interact with our social media channels.
For clarity, Zamaxt Games may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its discretion.
Please note that some of the Zamaxt Games Apps include a sharing feature which allows Users to share their User Generated Content with others. User Generated Content may include Personal Information. We do not access or use this User Generated Content in any way. It is stored locally on your device. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS AND THAT YOU ARE DOING SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Zamaxt Games may promote Zamaxt Games Apps in Third Parties applications and platforms. In addition, Zamaxt Games may, at its discretion, advertise other Zamaxt Games Apps within the Zamaxt Games Apps. Such advertisements are not directed towards specific Users but are rather broadly posted onto random Zamaxt Games Apps.
7. Using Game Center Features and Social Features
Our Zamaxt Games Apps may enable using certain Game Center Features and may include Social Features (defined in our TOU). The Game Center Features and the Social Features are operated or allow for social integration with certain third party social networks or third party platforms (“Social Network” or “Platform”).
By using the Social Features and/or the Game Center Features you hereby agree and understand that the applicable Social Networks or Platforms may collect certain Personal Information, such as your IP address, Non-personal Information and may set cookies and/or other tracking technologies to enable the functionality of the Social Features and/or the Game Center Features. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the Social Features and/or the Game Center Features. You hereby understand and agree that when you share content via Social Networks or Platforms your content may become public and any person may re-post-it.
8. Third Party Providers
When you use the Apps Third Parties collect, store and/or process the information detailed in this Policy. Zamaxt Games Third Parties include AdMob.
9. The User’s compliance with Certain Additional Terms and Conditions
A User’s access to and use of the Apps may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to those of application stores, mobile software platforms, Third Parties and payment providers. Zamaxt Games does not exercise control of such third parties and is not responsible for their privacy practices and their use of the Users’ personal information. You should review the privacy policies of these third parties to learn how they may collect and use your Personal Information.
10. Links to third party sites
11. Cookies & Local Storage
12. “Do Not Track” and Opt-out of Certain Third Parties’ Interest-Based Services
A User may prevent or limit targeted advertising from device settings which may vary from device to device. For example, if you are using an iOS device with iOS 7 or a newer version, this can be done from settings/privacy/advertising by resetting advertising identifier or limiting ad tracking setting. If you are using a Google Android device with Android 2.3 or a later version, you can find the ad identifier settings in the app drawer under Google Settings> Ads. Please note that activation of any applicable “Do-not-track” settings on the User’s mobile device or any other device-level setting opt outs for targeted advertising, (to the extent that such options exist) may not cease all tracking activities by Zamaxt Games’s Third Parties’ service providers.
If you would like to cease the tracking by third parties of your on-line activities over time and across different online platforms (such as, websites, applications, etc.) and opt out of the use of your information for interest-based and targeted advertising and/or other services by certain of our third party service providers, please visit the privacy practices of such Third Parties and follow the instructions specified therein.
13. International Data Transfer
We may transfer (and store) information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service providers across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world (all solely for legitimate business purposes). Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information. We will take steps reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of your Personal Information (such as making transfers subject to standard contractual terms or engaging with host providers which are privacy-shield certified or offer an equivalent level of protection). Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we will carefully validate these requests before Personal Information is disclosed. We will centralize all privacy-related decisions in (and the Personal Information may be accessed from) countries that are declared as offering an adequate level of protection of personal data by the European Commission.
Security of your information is very important to us. We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Apps and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ZAMAXT GAMES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR THE THEFT, ALTERATION, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE USER GENERATED CONTENT.
16. Got any Questions?